Preparing for Worship - November 1, 2020
Daylight Savings Ends This Sunday @ 2AM: We want to remind you to "fall back" as you may need to set your clocks 1 hour earlier prior to going to sleep Saturday night. This will ensure you enjoy that extra bit of rejuvinating rest before you join us on time for worship!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE: We will worship in person (temporarily at Christ Community Church in Franklin) and via live stream at 9am. Our Adult Sunday School Class will meet on Zoom at 6pm.
Please click here for important details, including a campus map of Christ Community Church.
The following links will enable you to join us for our Worship live stream this Sunday, November 1, if you are unable to worship with us in person:
- Click here to join our Worship live stream at 9am.
- Click here to join our Sunday School live stream at 6pm.
- Click here for our order of worship. (Note: If you are worshiping with us via live stream, you may want to print a copy of this pdf for each member of your household as our worship services are quite interactive.)
As you prepare for worship this week, please meditate on this week's Scripture lessons and hymns:
- Psalm reading: Psalm 51:1-19
- First Scripture Lesson: Obadiah 1-21
- Second Scripture Lesson (Sermon Text): Matthew 13:24-43
- Hymn 53—Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
- Hymn 691—It Is Well with My Soul
- Doxology—Trinity Hymnal
- Hymn 455—And Can It Be That I Should Gain
I look forward to worshiping with you!