Guys and Grills
July 18, 2020
9:00am – 2:00pmCategory: Men's Ministry Fellowship | Coordinator: Nathan McCall
Men and teenage boys of All Saints, please join us Saturday, July 18, 9am—2pm, for a day at the Bradley farm in Centerville, TN.There will be carpools leaving from Lipscomb Elementary and Fieldstone Farms at 8am. If you plan to carpool, please let either Matt Bradely (Fieldstone Farms) or Jay Hollis (Lipscomb Elementary) know by 6pm, Friday, July 17.
Bring your own meat for the grill, drinks, lawn chairs, and bring a friend for this laid-back day on the farm. And don’t forget sun screen and bug juice. You're probably wondering if the farm has real bathrooms and AC—yes and yes!
There will be a variety of activities to choose from:
- Skeet Shooting – Bring you own shotgun and ammo. We will provide the clays. If you would like to try your hand at this but don’t own a shotgun, we can provide one for you.
- Archery – Bows, arrows, and targets will be provided along with some instruction, if wanted.
- Golf Chipping – See how close you can come to the short-range target. Very non-competitive :)
- Corn Hole!
- Kan Jam – a very fun Frisbee game.
- Or you can just relax in our pine grove where chairs and hammocks will be provided.