What a busy time of year for so many! And with so much going on, it's easy to forget what's lined up for All Saints over the next few weeks. Please take a look at the announcements and reminders below!
- Our Christmas party is tomorrow night! Details are on the calendar on the website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Officer training, which is open to anyone, will be happening from 9am to 11am this Saturday (December 16). If you would like to attend and haven't been before, please email email@example.com for information.
- This Sunday (December 17) we will be gathering food donations for Nashville Rescue Mission. Please bring canned goods and imperishables. The Crowders will be collecting these and delivering them. Let's show love to our neighbors!
- On Sunday, December 24, there will be no Sunday school hour and no childcare during worship. Please don't worry about having your smaller children in worship or about them being noisy. We love the sound of children in worship!
- On Sunday, December 31, there will be no Sunday school hour, but we WILL be offering childcare during worship.
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas season with family and safe travels, and we look forward to seeing those of you who are staying in town in worship! Have a wonderful weekend!