God has established only one institution in the world tasked primarily with the spread of the gospel: the Church. As such, All Saints takes the preaching of the gospel very seriously, not only in our own church, but also in the ministries we invest in that are preaching the gospel around the world. The ministries below are those we support that are involved in proclaiming the gospel, planting churches, and preparing ministers.
- Spring Hill Presbyterian Church (a PCA mission church in Spring Hill, TN)
- The Bonhams (a PCA mission team in South America working to plant churches and raise up local church leadership)
- Equipping Leaders International (ELI, an organization focused on equipping pastors and lay leaders around the world, but primarily in Africa and India)
- Westminster Theological Seminary (Located in Philadelphia, PA, WTS trains men and women for the work of ministry in the church worldwide)
- Reformed University Fellowship (this is the PCA campus ministry - we directly support the six campus ministries in our presbytery: Tennessee Tech, Middle Tennessee State, Belmont, Vanderbilt, Western Kentucky, and Austin Peay)
We also believe that every Christian should be called and equipped to share the gospel. We use the Christianity Explored curriculum as a part of this effort to equip. Ongoing and upcoming opportunites to be equipped and participate will be listed here.
- Christianity Explored is currently being offered at Jay and Laura Hollis' home in Brentwood on Thursday nights from 6:30 to 8:30 (Fall 2019). Please reach out to Jay (click his name) to let them know you're coming and to get their address.