God has established only one institution in the world tasked primarily with the spread of the gospel: the Church. As such, All Saints takes the preaching of the gospel very seriously, not only in our own church, but also in the ministries we invest in that are preaching the gospel around the world. The ministries below are those we support that are involved in proclaiming the gospel, planting churches, and preparing ministers.
- Spring Hill Presbyterian Church (a PCA mission church in Spring Hill, TN)
- Cross Collaboration (a PCA mission team in Arequipa, Peru working to plant churches and raise up local church leadership)
- Equipping Leaders International (ELI, an organization focused on equipping pastors and lay leaders around the world, but primarily in Africa and India)
- Westminster Theological Seminary (Located in Philadelphia, PA, WTS trains men and women for the work of ministry in the church worldwide)
- Reformed University Fellowship (this is the PCA campus ministry - we directly support the six campus ministries in our presbytery: Tennessee Tech, Middle Tennessee State, Belmont, Vanderbilt, Western Kentucky, and Austin Peay)
We also believe that every Christian should be called and equipped to share the gospel. We use the Christianity Explored curriculum as a part of this effort to equip. Ongoing and upcoming opportunites to be equipped and participate will be listed here.