There are two convenient ways to give to All Saints: personal check or secure online giving here on our website.
- Your donations (personal check or cash) can be given in person each Sunday by placing them in the contribution box located on the table with our Orders of Worship.
- You can mail a personal check to:
All Saints Presbyterian Church
101 Creekside Crossing
STE 1700 PMB 212
Brentwood TN 37027
Online giving using your debit card, credit card, or PayPal account
There are three simple steps to giving online. It is simple and secure and will only take a few moments to go through the process.
- To make a one-time or recurring donation, please enter the amount in the appropriate box below, and click the button next to the amount you've entered. Please note: you do not need a PayPal account to make a one-time donation—you may use your debit or credit card. However, recurring donations require a PayPal account.
- Once you click the button, you will be directed to PayPal's site where you can enter your debit or credit card number or log in to your PayPal account. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation.
- You will receive an email receipt of your donation which you will need to save for tax purposes. Thank you in advance!
Note: We are a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.
Make a One-Time Donation (debit card, credit card, PayPal account):
Make a Recurring Donation (PayPal account required):